These sweet potato biscuits are extremely easy to whip together and are very healthy for your pooch. I ended up making them for Miss Gabby’s 7th birthday! I had honestly never seen the pups so excited, and these guys go crazy for treats. So I’m guessing they were good!
Each biscuit has about 15 calories and should be eaten in 3-4 days or frozen. Using the garbonzo bean flour keeps them gluten free, but I’m sure you could substitute most flours in this recipe. I made mine a little bit bigger than a teaspoon full, coming out with close to two dozen after baking.
- 1 large, cooked sweet potato
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup garbonzo bean flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sweet potato and banana together until blended. Add in the vegetable oil.
- Add in the flour to the wet ingredients.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the dough into balls, and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
If you try them, let me know how they turn out! And don’t worry, Miss Gabby only had the party hat on for this photo. You can see her face is saying, “Mom, take off this silly party hat and bring me more sweet potato biscuits!” It’s her party, and she can be sassy if she wants to! Enjoy!