1. “I just got finished with my fabulous dip in the ocean.”
His eyes are still closed as he lets the water fly, because he’s also basking in the beautiful sunshine.
2. “I’m so attached to my tennis ball that I don’t let go of it for anything.”
There’s a pretty good chance that tennis ball is also soaking wet.
3. “I’m so annoyed about my bath that I refuse to shake.”
Just let it go, pup. Let it go.
4. “I shake and all of the water goes everywhere – what is happening?”
The look of confusion on their faces is almost too cute to handle.
5. “I shake while still in the water, so that I maintain the optimum level of soaking wet.”
Bermese Mountain dogs have a lot of fur to keep wet.
6. “I can’t even wait to get out of the tub before my first shake.”
This guy is going to spray water in every direction for the entire duration it takes for him to get out of there.
7. “The best time to shake water off is as you’re jumping right back into a large body of it!”
Only the most talented dogs can shake and jump at the same time.
8. “My owner isn’t nearly drenched enough.”
I can only figure that my dog has my utmost well-being in mind when he shakes water all over me.
9. “This guy next to me could use a little water on his back.”
It’s only right that your best friend/sibling gets some of your unneeded water, right?
10. “I’m so good that I recycle my shaken off water into drinking water!”
Yes, this dog is the ultimate environmentalist. No water will be wasted in his presence!