We stick together with our dogs, but boyfriends and girlfriends come and go. Every time we introduce a new one to the dog there’s the fear of it going badly, what if they don’t get along? Sure, it usually goes fine, but that doesn’t stop the fear.
1. I hope he doesn’t go for the crotch sniff right off the bat.
2. Please, please, please don’t try to steal their food.
3. I hope the dog doesn’t tell them about my shower singing.
4. He’s going to tell him about the 16 hours of Friends that I watched this weekend!
5. What if he finds out about how we dance together?
6. I hope they don’t mind a dog sleeping in the room.
7. Will they notice the dog hair in my…everywhere?
8. I hope he doesn’t refuse to give him a seat.
Have you had an awkward experience introducing a new boyfriend or girlfriend to your dog? Let us know!