There’s always somewhere you forgot to vacuum.
1. Hoping the puppy doesn’t jump on someones lap and steal their food.
Although, it never happens this nicely. I once personally saw a puppy jump off someones lap and right into the ham.
2. That the dog doesn’t eat someones shoe, or plan to eat it later.
Soon sweet shoes, soon.
3. If your dog will get too brazen with their under-the-table sniffing.
That’s always an awkward apology.
4. If your dog will play nice with the other dogs.
But, this is usually taken care of pretty quickly.
5. Will my dog share his special blankee?
6. If your pup is going to steal your thunder and take the focus off your meal.
Well that’s a risk you run having an adorable puppy.
7. Did I miss a spot vacuuming?
Probably, but relax; it’s your family coming over, not the Spanish Inquisition. And if anyone asks where it came from, show them your happy healthy pup.