We all know someone who gets Really excited for the holidays.
They have more lights and more lawn ornaments than anyone else, almost like it’s a competition. They start earlier than you and take them down after you, they may even bring you a themed cookie tray. They’re wonderful people, they keep the holiday cheer going, even when it gets a little stressful.
These are the doggie embodiments of those people.
1. The sweet and helpful ones who’ll ask “I just finished wrapping all my gifts, do you need any help?”
2. The hungry one who samples all the delicious treats the season has to offer.
3. The one who always dresses for the season.
4. The people who start decorating on November 1st
5. The one’s who thanks you immediately after opening a gift, and sends you a thank you card.
6. The baker who makes you try every one of their holiday recipes.
7. The one who tries to untangle Christmas lights, fails then becomes enraged and starts breathing fire.
8. The ones who watch you struggle to put up the lights alone before finally helping.
9. The one who’s always in their slippers
10. The one who tells all the stories
11. The one who wakes up before everybody else
12. The one who has eyes bigger than their belly, but still defends the decision.
13. The ones who ravenously tear through the wrapping paper to get to their gifts, thank you, then disappear in a flash to play with their present.