Today is the busiest shopping day of the year and emotions can run a little high. Here we look at a few situations people can get into, acted out by our favorite fuzzy friends.
1. There’s always antics in line before the store opens.
“I’m technically not in the store”
2. The faces of the employees inside the store.
The madness…is coming.
3. When the doors finally open and the masses pour in.
4. They pick up speed, almost at their desired department.
5. The head of the family leading the charge.
Grab one of those! And one of THOSE!
6. People jumping over eachother
Usually not this gracefully or with a cheeky smile at the end.
7. Finding what you wanted
8. Grumpy People blocking the isles.
And they won’t budge.
9. Knowing you’re about to spend way too much money. Run to the check out before you change your mind
10. Squeezing through all the people to get to the register
11. Emerging victorious from the Battle of Black Friday with all your holiday loot.
12. Getting home and realizing how much you spent.
Then knowing everything you needed was already at home.