From the amazing illustrators who made “How to be a dog” and the minds behind creative studio Last Lemon, they’ve made another set of illustrations to help see if you’re a crazy pet parent.
They say that if five of these dog parent traits describe you, that you’re a crazy pet parent!
We’re all guilty of a few of these but it takes a real “dog parent” to do all 11.
- Have you caught yourself having full-blown conversations with your dog?
- Do you have more photos of dogs on your phone than people?
- Do you Skype your dog while your away?
- Does your dog get the best place on the sofa?
- Have you cancelled plans because your dog “needed you”?
- Do you spend more money on your dog than you do on yourself?
- Is your home filled with framed photos of you with your dog?
- Do your dogs get most of the bed?
- You spend an hour in the kitchen cooking a batch of homemade doggy dinner and then have no energy to cook your own?
- Are you outnumbered by dogs in your home?
- Is it CRITICALLY IMPORTANT that you say “hi” to any dog you meet on the street?