We all get a little too into the holiday season sometimes, but dog lovers take it to the next level. If you identify with a couple of these adorable and over the top things, then you’re probably obsessed with your dog, that or you really love to make your dog a part of the family!
1. Your dog dutifully wears reindeer antlers
2. Your dog has their own stocking to be filled from Santa
3. There are ornaments that involve your dog on your tree
4. Santa leaves gifts under the tree at Christmas for your dog
5. Ugly Christmas sweaters aren’t just for parties, they are for your dog too
6. Your dog goes for a yearly visit with Santa
7. Christmas dinner is a full food extravaganza for your dog
8. The cookies set out for Santa on Christmas eve are really just for your dog
9. Your dog ‘mysteriously’ gets tangled up in Christmas lights every time you take a pictures
10. You spent more money on your dog than you did on your spouse and/or kids
Don’t forget enter the BIGGEST CONTEST of the year – the 12 Dogs of Giving! Exciting prizes to be won daily. One winner will be announced everyday on 3MillionDogs’s FB page.
We don’t care if you’ve been naughty or nice. Enter our contest to win a prize! Get your entry in early: https://3milliondogs.com/12-dogs-of-giving