Mr.Meow Meow, the head of the Public Relations Branch of the Oscars has proposed to replace the Oscar Trophies with kittens for next year’s Oscars. Mr. Meow Meow claims that the strategy is to make the Academy more entertaining to more people to maximize advertising revenue and profit, this way he will be able to pay off the new cat playhouse he’s purchased.
Here’s Mr. Meow Meow’s vision of how the Oscars would look like next year:
1. Make sure you hold on to his bottom.
2. We would like to thank the Academy Awards and the Humane Society!
3. BACK OFF. Get your own kitten.
4. This is all I ever dreamed since I was five.
5. Thank you internet. Thank you cat mama. Thank you Mr. Meow Meow.